The goal is to increase participants’ abilities for managing relationships effectively. Collaboration training shall promote learners’ ability to build and manage relationships, to give and accept help, and to form agreements for cooperation. Conflict resolution and negotiation training shall support participants in addressing misunderstandings, value, and resource conflicts constructively. Influence training shall promote learners’ understanding of their own strengths and values and support them in persuading other people.
At the end of the section practitioners will be able to:
- holistically understand what cooperation means and what other concepts revolve around it;
- realize the importance of cooperation skills in the field of career guidance and counselling;
- learn which theoretical approaches can contribute to the development of cooperation skills;
- strengthen their ability to effectively manage their relationships with their clients;
- “cultivate” the feeling that the goal is common among all the team members that they are part of a unity receiving increased satisfaction from the relationships among them, with common moral, rules and values;
- enhance and develop conflict resolution and negotiation skills, which will help to properly manage interpersonal relationships and to identify the source of conflicts and misunderstandings so that they can be addressed holistically in order to help the clients overcome the difficult situation in which they find themselves in, to manage their emotions and to achieve their goals;